The purpose of the conference is to facilitate the sharing of information among climate and public policy experts and generate international media attention to the fact that many scientists believe global warming is not a crisis.
The past eight International Conferences on Climate Change were unqualified successes. The conferences were extensively covered by the international media and allowed more than 1,000 experts to share information and ideas regarding the latest science, economics, and politics regarding global warming. More than 4,000 people have attended an ICCC, and videos of the presentations are available online at the conference archive page.
We invite you to be a cosponsor to this event. There are many different ways to be a cosponsor:
Click here to register to be a cosponsor
What We Ask Of Cosponsors:
* Put a link on your Web site to the event notice
* Send two or three emails to your membership/donor lists inviting them to attend
* Write at least one story before the event
* Write a story after the event to appear in a newsletter or online
* Do your best to recruit 20 people to attend the event
Thank you for considering the opportunity to cosponsor the 2014 International Conference on Climate Change.